Careone Brand - Acetaminophen bottle

5.0

I would like to suggest that the open markers on these bottles be a different color than the lid and the bottle. It makes in difficult to open up when you are struggling in the middle of the night to get some pain relief from knee pain....I took a Sharpie and color the arrow markers black.

This makes it a lot easier to locate and open. I am sure a lot of people have had this same problem and I believe it would be very beneficial to the product line to implement something like making these arrow markers move visible.

Don't know what more I can say, other than that minor problem the product works as well as the overpriced counterparts. Thanks for listening.

Eileen Haley, e-mail eehaley47@gmail.com.

Phone number 603-356-5047

Reason of review: bottle cap.

I liked: Like the products i have used.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 07.

Careone Brand - Complaint

2.8

I purchased a CareOne Polaris Toothbrush (pkg of 2). when I went to use one of them it did not work.

The other one is fine. When you purchase a package of 2 you expect both to work properly. the UPC Code is:0-41520-04494-5 it was purchased at the Giant Food at Rosewick Shopping Center.

I would like something to be done - either refund the purchase price (& don't ask for a copy of the receipt, I don't keep them, I expect things to work) or give me a new package. Anther thing - why does the complaint have to contain 100 words?

If you want you customers to just ramble and not get straight to the point then I guess I understand. But unfortunately I can't think of that many words to complain that something did not work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Careone Brand Polaris Toothbrush.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Staff not friendly, No interaction with customers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 13.

Careone Brand - NAIL POLISH REMOVER

I BOUGHT NAIL POLISH REMOVER AND WHEN I WENT TO USE IT FOR THE FIRST TIME THE IN SIDE THE PLASTIC PIECE WAS BROKEN AND SHARP TO THE FINGER I WOULD LIKE A REFUND BRAND IS CAREONE 100% ACETONE DIP NAIL POLISH REMOVER 9FL OZ (266ML) I EVEN LOOKED AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE IF THE PIECE WAS BROKEN OFF, BUT ITS NOT IN THE CONTAINER. MUS BE A FACTORY DEFECT. I DON'T HAVE MY RECEIPT FOR THE PRODUCT, YOU CAN CONTACT ME LEAHR317@GMAIL.COM THIS IS VERY SHARP THEY SHOULD BE USING SOMETHING SOFTER MATERIAL THAT IS GOING TO BE RUBBING ON YOUR SKIN, CAN CUT YOURSELF VERY EASY

Product or Service Mentioned: Careone Brand Nail Polish Remover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 14, 2017.

Comments

Stop screaming with the all capital letter format.

Your problem is petty and barely worth mention.

Next time look at something before you shovel it into your cart.